We are able to produce a truly custom piece of eyewear! We will produce our lenses, based on your very own Progressive Vision optical requirements, and fit them into a frame that you will send to us. We will seamlessly integrate your prescription formula with our Crystalion-3™ lenses into an eyewear solution that provides a true Rx solution.
We understand that every one has a unique facial structure and fit is a major issue in the selection of eyewear. Our solution enables you to use the frame that fits you. And since looks are also important, you are now able to make a selection that not only fits but also conforms to your personal aesthetic taste.
Although there are some restrictions, we believe that this option will truly appeal to our clients who wear prescription glasses.
Restrictions: (Frame Selection)
- We cannot produce a one-piece lens with prescription. The frames that you select must have a two-lens construction.
- We cannot use frames that have “pop-in” lenses. The lenses must be able to fit securely into the frame.
- Lens curvature (Base Curve) is very important, and the maximum Base Curve is 8. Your optometrist can easily measure the Base Curve of the lenses that are currently in the frames that you want to use.
Please note that there are certain Lens Restrictions and you must confirm with your optometrist that your prescription falls within the following guidelines:
- SPHERE must be from -3 to +4
- CYLINDER must be up to -250
- ADD must be up to +3
- There are no restrictions for AXIS
- We also require your PD measurement and your Segment Height
The process is quite simple. You will receive your final product 4 to 6 weeks after we receive and approve the frames.
- Place your order
- Send us your frames (or inquire about one of our frames)
- Send us a copy of your order and a copy of your prescription (with your frames)
Send your frames, order and prescription to:
Blue Shark Optics
7143 State Road 54
New Port Richey, FL 34653
Please note that we do not issue refunds for Rx orders. If the Rx is not accurate, we will re-make the lenses.